What to Expect

The Court Assistance Office assists parties without attorneys (pro se) by reviewing paperwork in Dissolution of Marriage with Children (divorce) and Allocation of Parental Responsibilities (custody) cases only. We do not give legal advice.

Click on this Flow Chart to see what to expect:

Click here for driving directions to the Justice Center